Directions to 15 Kentings, Comberton
From Cambridge (A603):
- Follow signs for Sandy (A 603) to leave Cambridge on Newnham Road.
- Continue on the A603 to cross over the M11 at Junction 12.
- Shortly after, on entry into Barton village, turn right on the B1046, signposted for Comberton, Toft and Bourne.
- Continue through Barton to enter Comberton from the East.
- Pass through most of the village, passing the village pond on the right and shops on the left.
- Turn left into Kentings.
- At the T junction at the bottom turn right.
- 15 Kentings is the second on the left, and is a bungalow.
From London (M11):
- Leave the M11 at Junction 12 and turn left at the top of the sliproad onto the A603 in the direction of Sandy.
- Follow the 'From Cambridge' instructions above from number 3.
From the North (A1)
- Leave the A1 at Alconbury, joining the A604/A14 heading SE, following signs for the M11, Cambridge, Stansted Airport, and London.
- Stay on the A14 in the direction of Cambridge, passing by Huntingdon, St Ives, and Bar Hill.
- Go straight on at the Girton interchange onto the M11 South at Junction 14 (don't go left for Cambridge and the A14).
- Come off the M11 at Junction 12 (A603).
- At the roundabout, turn right in the direction of Sandy on the A603.
- Follow the 'From Cambridge' instructions from number 2.
From the West (A14)
- Stay on A14 East until nearly at Cambridge.
- Follow the 'From the North' instructions from number 3
From the East (A14)
- Stay on A14 East until nearly past Cambridge (M11 Junction 14).
- Turn left onto M11 South signed for London (slip left then left again)
- Follow the 'From the North' instructions from number 4
From the South West (A1)
- Leave A1(M) at Junction 9 onto A505 East towards Baldock and Royston.
- At Royston take A1198 towards Godmanchester and Huntingdon.
- Turn right at a roundabout before Arrington onto A603 towards Cambridge.
- Having passed Orwell and gone over the hill, take the second left turn, signed for Comberton. This is a narrow country lane, so see number 7.
- Cross over the Radio Telescope and enter Comberton from the South.
- Turn left at the village pond, and follow the 'From Cambridge' instructions from number 6.
- If you miss the turn to Comberton, or weather is bad, carry on to Barton and turn left on B1046.
Follow 'From Cambridge' instructions from number 4.
Back to Paul and Margaret Hardy's Home Page